Tuesday 31 December 2013

My 2013 Review

As the year comes to an end, it's a good time to look at what I have accomplished this year:

I started lots of quilts and finished a few.  These ones...







...plus a few of those :





I bought lots of fabrics... (not all pictured... I mean, seriously...)


and I experimented:

I made my first charity blocks:

 
 And my first mini:
 


I made many of these (not all pictured):




And a few other quilty things which I have not shown yet.

I joined a new guild ...
 
... and perhaps my most surprising accomplishment, I started this blog.

2013 has been a good year quilt-wise, and I am looking forward to a new year of quilty things.  Stay tuned for the 2014 goals post!

Happy New Year, all!

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Dominique! I am sew glad to have become quilting buddies with you this year! You made a lot of amazing projects and accomplished many new things! I had to laugh when you said, "I bought lots of fabrics... (not all pictured... I mean, seriously...)" Cracked me up! Thanks for the smile! Looking forward to seeing what you inspire us with in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some gorgeous things in this post Dominique! Can't wait to see what you make in 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean on the "bought a lot of fabric" front. I think it would scare us if we really could see all our year's purchases in one pile! You've made some great quilts this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You kicked some serious quilting *ss this year, Dom! I'm so glad you started your blog -- it's so nice to be able to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

  5. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. เล่นบาคาร่า
    This are such great articles. เล่นบาคาร่า This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    เล่นบาคาร่า I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete

  6. This are new articles style for you. เล่นบาคาร่า You can find some new idea on this. เล่นบาคาร่า It might help you to write or think some new idea.
    เล่นบาคาร่า Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post.
    เล่นบาคาร่า I am very glad for reading my articles.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! I love reading all the comments and do my best to respond, (though sometimes, life gets in the way).