Friday 28 November 2014

Infinity Scarves

It's only November, and I am well ahead of my usual schedule!  Here are a few Christmas gifts I whipped up in the last week.

Nice, huh?


I am even more excited that I learned how to make a photo mosaic tonight!  I am not very technologically inclined, so even the thought of using yet another program was not very appealing.  But, seriously, that was so easy I should have done that a year ago!


These were quick and fun to sew.

Are you sewing for Christmas ?

5 comments:

  1. Well done! It is not even December and look how many gifts you have done! I am sewing small things for Christmas--I made 15 cup koozies. I am not making anything big though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you do the photo mosaic? Great scarves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the photo mosaic, I used picmonkey. very easy to use, even for me!

      Delete
  3. These are beautiful! and aren't photo mosaics fun! When I first learned how to do it (Just last year) I mosaicked everything! I needed to stop myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how these turned out. Congrats on being so far ahead of schedule. I wish I could say the same...maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! Comments! I love reading all the comments and do my best to respond, (though sometimes, life gets in the way).